Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spring Break Pictures

Here's some pictures from my trip around Egypt with my dad. If you click on the pictures, they will get bigger.


2 Obelisks in Luxor; Karnak Temple

At a train station somewhere between Aswan and Luxor

Sun setting over a hazy Luxor

Oh, just the view from our hot air balloon in Luxor (you can see Hatshepsut's temple)

Balloon near the Nile, over the farm land

Pretty dead tree in Abu Simbel

Souq in Abu Simbel

You aren't seeing things. That really is a mirage!

Philae Temple, near Aswan

Peaceful twilight in Aswan. This is my favorite picture.


Visitors at the Great Temple at Abu Simbel

Once again, Abu Simbel

I hope you liked the pictures! Dad and I are having a fun time and seeing a lot of stuff. We'll be in Dahab for the next day or so and then we're headed to Alexandria for 2 days. I'll probably post again when we get to Alexandria! Since I'm not going to post tomorrow and I really want to type it, you're going to get it a day early:

Have a good Good Friday!!

That was so worth it...

1 comment:

abbey said...

The 'mirage' photo reminds me of 'Fievel Goes West' :)

Post a Comment