Friday, March 26, 2010

SPRING BREAK

...is here.

Yesterday my dad arrived in Egypt. Unfortunately my mom got sick and wasn't able to come. But today we forged on without her. We spend all day in Islamic Cairo, and now that Dad is worn out, I have a chance to put up an update.

In case you haven't seen my pictures that I posted on Facebook, here is a link to see them.

I've been counting down the days until Spring break for the last 4 weeks and am really glad to have a bit of a break, even though my teachers all gave us homework to do while we're "vacationing." Oh, well. I think I will be able to handle it as I'm sitting in the shores of the Red Sea...

Tomorrow Dad and I are headed down south to Aswan and such; hopefully it won't be too hot! But I'm so happy that he is here to see what I have been writing about all semester.

Have a good Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment