Friday, March 19, 2010

Comparison of AUC and Purdue

***Warning***Sarcasm reigns in this post...though it's not too far from the truth.

(You can click on the pictures to make them bigger so you can see my awesome sketches)



Game! Guess where the following conversations would take place:

Conversation #1 (anytime, anywhere on campus)
I'm so happy it's March. I love March Madness...Boiler Up!

Conversation #2 (anywhere crowded)
I wish my daddy would buy me a new Mercedes.

Conversation #3 (while walking to 7:30 a.m class)
I was up until 5 a.m finishing my 27 pages of dynamics homework

Conversation #4 (under the no-smoking sign in food court)
Oh, man, that was my last cigarette. Do you have any more?

Conversation #5 (in the aerospace building)
I've decided that the size of girls' sunglasses are inversely proportional with their intelligence.

Conversation #6 (Gucci corner)
I want those new Gucci sunglasses.

***End Sarcasm***

Now don't get me wrong, I love both Purdue and AUC. But sometimes the differences between the two are just too astounding to not mention to anyone.

Only one more week until SPRING BREAK!!!!!

I hope you have a great Friday.

1 comment:

abbey said...

BAHAHAHAAAAAAA! I love these drawings! Conversation #5 is hilarious, as are the others. I'm so pumped for you to come home :) (But so excited that you're having a good time!)

Post a Comment