Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Creepy Passport Pictures

In order to get a student visa so that we can live in Egypt for an extended period, we had to go downtown to get our pictures taken. Instead of just getting 1 or 2 pictures each, we ended up getting a nice collection of about 20 pictures of each of us. Since we all had AWESOME pictures, we decided to do a photo swap. Here's some of the gang, with their profile (which is extremely accurate) listed under them.

NAME: Johan
PLACE OF BIRTH: Russia
WHAT I'M THINKING: I need a one-way ticket to Moscow.
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Cardigans


NAME: Henry
PLACE OF BIRTH: Mexico
WHAT I'M THINKING: I'm gonna get you.
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Hot Cheetos

NAME: Trude
PLACE OF BIRTH: Norway
WHAT I'M THINKING: I miss my dog sled.
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: Polar bears

NAME: Ben
PLACE OF BIRTH: America
WHAT I'M THINKING: Do you know where your children are?
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT: McDonald's

When I went to the passport office today, the man didn't ask me for a picture. So now I have 20 of these creepy pictures of me that I have no use for. Maybe I could pass them out at Halloween.

1 comment:

abbey said...

NAME: Ben. DESCRIPTION: Fierce.

Post a Comment