Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Winter in Egypt

I was able to get some of my pictures uploaded from my trip with Corey, so I'll share a few of them with you here. The rest will have to wait until later. Corey also has taken over 500 pictures, so when he gets a chance he'll upload his and I'll post a link to his pictures...


Philae temple on an island near Aswan


Temple of Hathor & Nefertiti (Small Temple) in Abu Simbel

The Great Temple at Abu Simbel


Feluccas on the Nile in Aswan


Corey and I at the top of a minaret in Cairo


The one and only Dahab...on the Red Sea

Sunrise from Mt. Sinai-freezing but beautiful

Tomorrow morning we're headed to the Western Desert! We've done a lot of moving around over the last week and a half; we'll have to calculate the total distance we've gone so far...

Have a good Wednesday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures, I look forward to seeing Corey's also-you guys would be the ones to calculate your total traveled distance.

Betsy Bauer said...

I recognize those guys! Hope you both had fun! And long time no talk! haha! :)

Post a Comment