Thursday, January 21, 2010

Back in Istanbul

It's hard to believe that the end of my Turkey trip is quickly approaching, but I guess I have to get back to reality sometime. It's strange that I'm STILL on Christmas break...

Now Johan and I are in Istanbul. Today we toured the Blue Mosque and the Ayasophia, two massive buildings. We also wandered through the Grand Bazar, which is quite tame compared to any street in Cairo. We've got a little more exploring to do tomorrow and then we're headed back to Cairo to find an apartment to live in for the semester. Busy, busy, busy...

When I have my own computer and more time I'll be able to get a more substantial update up...as well as a zillion pictures. When you travel 1500 miles in 9 days, you tend to run out of time to get on the computer much...

Don't worry, Mom, I'm doing fine!!!

Have a happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment