Sunday, August 14, 2011

The End is Near

Only a few more days left in Morocco. That's really hard to believe. This summer has gone by so quickly. I am ready to get back to Purdue for my last semester and to find out what's going to happen in the next phase of my life. Right now I really have no idea--which is exciting and scary at the same time.

As I mentioned last post, this week we studied terrorism, which was actually pretty interesting. However, for my research paper I decided to do something totally different, so I wrote about the future of space exploration and the importance of the private space companies. If your interested and able to read Arabic, then here's the link to my paper.

I really don't have much to report because nothing too exciting has happened here recently. So, in order to make this post worthwhile, I decided that I could upload some photos. I realized that I never took pictures of the campus where I spend 85% of my time. So here are my photos:


On the path to the pool.

The dormitory. My room is the furthest to the right.

The BEAUTIFUL pool. I've spent many hours here...

My room.

I expect to put up another post before I leave on Thursday night, but I wanted to mention that I will be getting into Columbus at midnight on Friday, then will be at Josh & Rebecca's wedding on Saturday in Wadsworth, and then will be leaving for Purdue on Sunday, with school starting on Monday. That's the plan at least...

Have a good Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment